The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamSS

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

a7 + FE90 @ f16, iso-100, 1/30

a7ii + FE90 @ f2.8, iso-200, 1/100

shot with a trigger wide open just before going to a wedding....a7 + FE90 @ f2.8, iso-100, 1/60

tn1krr

A breathing statue (R-Evolution by Marco Cochrane) in Black Rock desert. A7R II + Batis 85

Barry Haines

outstanding, Barry!
Thank you Doug for your kind words.

OT. I suspect that the A9 will be announced any minute now, as I eventually caved in and ordered the A7RII :D
I really do hope it's as good as what certain members have been making out ;)
...Otherwise I will be knocking on somebody’s door...I know where you live :shocked: :cussing: :ROTFL:

dwood

OT. I suspect that the A9 will be announced any minute now, as I eventually caved in and ordered the A7RII :D
I really do hope it's as good as what certain members have been making out ;)
...Otherwise I will be knocking on somebody’s door...I know where you live :shocked: :cussing: :ROTFL:
Congrats on the A7RII decision! I've seen a lot of great pictures on the Sony forum from folks using the camera so I'm sure you'll be very happy with the decision.

Of course, the A9 will be announced AND shipping on the day you receive your A7RII :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Barry Haines

Congrats on the A7RII decision! I've seen a lot of great pictures on the Sony forum from folks using the camera so I'm sure you'll be very happy with the decision.

Of course, the A9 will be announced AND shipping on the day you receive your A7RII :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
But I have 30 Days to return it :p

k-hawinkler

But I have 30 Days to return it :p

Hi Barry,

If you use your new tool extensively every day for the next month it will become a natural extension of yourself and you will wonder how you ever could have lived without it! :facesmack:

biglouis

You get a better class of nut-job in Hoxditch - Sony A7R+FE2/28

ohnri

The A7R2 is the best camera I have ever used.

But, I have decided that it is crap anyway and have pre-ordered the A7S2.

I don't even think I need it.

I am generally in bed by 9 and the sun has scarcely set.

Luckily, winter approaches with the promise of black nights, short days and the opportunity to deploy the magic of an IBIS assisted Noctilux.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

-Bill

A9? I don't need no stinkin' A9.

Barry Haines

You get a better class of nut-job in Hoxditch - Sony A7R+FE2/28

Borat teams up with Axl Rose to form a new band...."Funs and Roses"....Nice one Louis :thumbup:

So....................Just me then :shocked: :eek: - How jolly decent of you, old chap :rolleyes: ;)

Bill that was funny.....Of course everybody needs a stinkin A9 if only to return the A7S2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.