The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

A7RII turned up today :) Which was amazingly fast delivery as I was expecting it to arrive sometime next week!
Snapped off a couple of shots in Truro Cathedral...All Sony 35mm FE Distagon WO

biglouis

"The Elephant Man Was Here" - Sony A7R+FE2/28

259 Whitechapel High Street in Victorian times housed from time to time a peepshow. It was here that Sir Frederick Treves first encountered Joseph Carey Merrick, whose disfigured body caused him to be known as the 'Elephant Man'. Treves was a surgeon of some reputation at the London Hospital, as it was called in Victorian times. In November 1880 he saw Merrick at a private viewing at 259 Whitechapel High Street. He examined Merrick at the hospital in the first instance. Merrick continued as a freak-show curiosity until a point in his life when he was destitute. A calling card of Treves was found in his pocket and the police helped him to connect with the doctor, who then took him into his care and allowed Merrick to reside at the London Hospital until his death in 1890 at the age of 27.

sjg284

Spent a few days in Miami with the A7rII (I'm a bad boy)

First the daylight seaside shots..

FE24-70/4

FE35/2.8

FE35/2.8

biglouis

I can't quite put my finger on the reason why but I find shooting with the 2/28 a lot more attractive for street shots.... a typical Camden Town scene:

Knorp

I can't quite put my finger on the reason why but I find shooting with the 2/28 a lot more attractive for street shots.... a typical Camden Town scene:

Yep, done in the best possible taste ... :D

scho

I found a very nice like new copy of the Contax G 35mm f/2 Planar complete boxed set, with hood, hood cap, lens caps, contax UV filter, bag, and all original docs. Most people consider this lens to be the weak sister of the 45 planar, but I like the way this lens renders and don't care if micro contrast is a little less than what the 45 offers.

Two shots on the A7RII with TechArt III adapter using PDAF and selective small focus point option.

f/2.8

f/8

Christmas in September. Already working for holidays.
Sony A7R+ Kipon Tilt Shift + Pentax 645 120mm Macro, Nikon G 85mm 1.8, Nikon G 60mm Macro.

ACH

Sharif Abdou

Hey folks, first time poster here, apologies for the clichéd subject matter.

A7RII + FE55/1.8 + Hoya NDX64 six stop ND filter.

ISO 100, F4.5, 5 minute expose (BULB mode), processed in Snapseed on my phone.

Cheers.

Attachments

Barry Haines

Hey folks, first time poster here, apologies for the clichéd subject matter.

A7RII + FE55/1.8 + Hoya NDX64 six stop ND filter.

ISO 100, F4.5, 5 minute expose (BULB mode), processed in Snapseed on my phone.

Cheers.
Excellent image Sharif...Welcome to GDPI :thumbup: Cheers Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.