The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Gargilesse, an artistic village in the "Berry", France. A place were George Sand bought a tiny little house to concentrate on her writing.

HMJones

Sony A7R, Canon 45mm TS-E

Nice subtle colouration mid-day on the Oregon Coast near Lincoln City. 1 degree of forward tilt brought everything from the sand to the horizon in perfect focus at this focal length. Everything worked out better than expected. Thank the lens gods that my good old 45mm TS-E is one of the good ones off the production line too. Other than some easily corrected CA and fringing at full-shift, it's pretty easy to love it until I can put a tech-horse in my stable.

Still looking forward to an update that allows rotation of the T/S and R/F/S mechanisms... not holding my breath though :p

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Well done Barry!
I do recognize a theme here. In the end one really needs that big apparatus to move around. :grin: :facesmack:

V

Vivek

Barry, There is some new awesomeness (apart from the contents) in your a7rii 90/2.8 combo shots. :)

Barry Haines

PS. Thank you Vivek...The A7R2 images are much cleaner at base ISO than the older A7R (unless I fiddle about with them to much!)...Cheers Barry

Last edited:

eleanorbrown

Walked Main Street Breckenridge Colorado for a while today. Here is one of the shops. I was taken with all the fall color in their yard. A7RII and Batis 25mm lens. Lots of detail here...really can't see in jpg. Eleanor

[/URL][/IMG]

eleanorbrown

Another from Main Street Breck today. A7RII Batis 25. The color on Main Street today was brilliant....it had been raining a little so colors were more saturated. eleanor

[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.