The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMJones

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Sony A7R, Canon 17mm TS-E

The bare, beautiful Sheephole Valley Wilderness. Just Northeast of Joshua Tree. Gotta love monsoon season in the Southwest.

scho

Just received a "new" Canon FD 300m f/4 L lens and of course it was pouring rain. A few test shots below using the lens on a Sony A7RII. If the weather improves I'll have to get out for a field trial. I think that this lens will be fine for backyard birding, etc.

eleanorbrown

One more from Main Street Breck shot yesterday. This one with reflections incorporate different dimensions of the scene. A7RII and Batis 25mm. Really enjoying the portability of this camera. Eleanor

[/URL][/IMG]

Barry Haines

One more from Main Street Breck shot yesterday. This one with reflections incorporate different dimensions of the scene. A7RII and Batis 25mm. Really enjoying the portability of this camera. Eleanor

Carl and Eleanor, your new lenses are looking great on the A7R2 :thumbs:

P.S. Eleanor, please don't take this as a criticism in any way as I'm only trying to be helpful :)...but you could try leaving out the
either side of your image link...Nice image BTW...Cheers Barry

frozenbb

Driftwood Beasts.

Taken one morning while exploring the tide pools of Vancouver Island with my young son.

dandrewk

Bandshell at Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. A7rII, FE 16-35. Tone mapped.

M

mjr

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Morning, some older sony fun. The Lemaire Channel, Antarctica

scho

The lawn care crew stopped by this evening to do a little trimming. There were 3 does, 5 fawns, and 1 juvenile buck. One of the does needs to put on some fat or she may not make it through the winter. A7RII + Canon FD 300mm f/4 L.

Barry Haines

CUT MICROBE by Rogan Brown (Handcut paper).
This paper sculpture is based on a single cell bacterium, Escherichia coli. E-coli. :shocked: :eek:
Please click on Enlargement :bugeyes: (Handheld in a darkened room).

Lucille

Albuquerque New Mexico.

A7R MII, 28mm f/2, ISO400, 1/320sec.

Barry Haines

It looks like these horse statues are made from driftwood but on close inspection I can now see they are made from bronze...A7R2 + 90mm FE

frozenbb

Barry, lovely work with the 90 FE lately! I have too many macro options as it is, but you and others are sort of making me want another. If one gets past the weight, the versatility of that lens is impressive.

eleanorbrown

Couple more from Main Street Breckenridge, CO recent series. A7RII and Batis 25. Eleanor

Status
Not open for further replies.