The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Close to home. The cloud formation was short lived.

Joe

scho

Caution! I'm not sure, but I think this is a mix of poison ivy and harmless woodbine. A7RII+FE 90mm f/2.8. The plant experts can click image to get access to a full size original for positive ID.

D

Deleted member 7792

October theme.

Joe

furtle

the one on the left is a early 50's Oldsmobile. Not sure about the others.
Thanks Lucille. Great shot. I love caputuring old bangers; not every old car can be a priceless Ferarri or Alfa. I think it is most important to record 'common' mass produced products, not just cars. It's amazing how fast stuff vanishes from our lives.

furtle

Thank you Steve, It's a lovely bay to sail around :)
Hello Barry, it is indeed. But we raced dinghies and were only interested in wind shifts! During the season we were dodging basking sharks twice the size of our boats. The dolphins sped past us. But on the way back to shore, the mackerel fishing was great. I no longer live in that part of Cornwall and do miss the bits of beauty. But I'm acutely aware there are many Cornish areas less fortunate.

Keep posting your images!

Ron Pfister

Not sure whether I prefer the horizontal or the vertical version .. May be the vertical..
The vertical is my favourite - the tree in the centre is very nicely framed on all sides. Lovely images - many thanks for sharing! Looks familiar, too... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.