The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Looks like we are all going to Cornwall then. :)

I am at home with the regular autumn flew and going through the older files and noticed that there are so many I did not have the time to work on.
This is from this summer at a fair in a little village in Zeeland.

AlanS

A7, c/y Distagon 35mm f1.4 (3 image stitch)
Assynt....

Barry Haines

Barry, like the county of Midsomer, I knew that you Brits had cleverly invented fictional locales to confuse and entertain we tourists, but I was not familiar with the term "Emmet". Now that I've done my research (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmet_(Cornish)), expect me on your shores soon, map in hand, searching for...

...pubs in Cornwall. If I can't find Doc Martin, I may as well enjoy a pint. :ROTFL:

Joe
Joe, don’t go looking for the Doc....He’s a busy man!
Just sneeze and I’m sure he will find you :ROTFL:

If you don’t wish to be an “Emmet” you could go next door to Devon and be a “Grockle” instead :D

Portwenn, as seen from Doc Martins home/surgery :D

PS. Get well soon Michiel....Man flu is a terrible thing to have :(

Barry Haines

Taken today in the Eden Project Rain-forest Biome (BLENCOMO)
I slightly re-positioned the poster and increased its size within the frame, then placed it behind the bottom leaves on a separate layer...BW toned slightly in blue
A7R2 + Rokkor 58mm F1.2...Please click on Enlargement, many thanks Barry

scho

A couple of panos of Ithaca Falls and Fall Creek. A7RII+Sony FE 24-70, hand held. Salmon and brown trout are spawning in Fall Creek now. I could see several large fish looking down from the cliff below the falls but the fish were ignoring all of the lures several fishermen were throwing at them.

REJECTED! This hapless angler had a group of 10-15 lb salmon spawning about 10 ft in front of him, but he was unable to get them to even look at his offerings.:cussing:

Last edited:

Barry Haines

Taken the other evening at Padstow Harbour
A7R2 + 90mm FE at F2.8 0.5sec iso100 (Handheld)
Please click on Enlargement, many thanks Barry

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

When you run out of space you just build another building over the old one :cool:

Unilever office building in Rotterdam, on top of their Calve Mayonnaise factory

A850 + Min 20/2.8

Barry Haines

...no, the look is different...I think she's melancolic in love with you Barry...:thumbs:
thorkil
Thanks Thorkil...Personally I thought she looked a bit bemused when she saw my trousers/pants :shocked: :ROTFL:

Annna T

Neolithic cemetery later also used by the Romans. Sion, rue du Petit-Chasseur. First remains ascend to 3200-2700 BC.

The environment is quite less romantic than the Cornish ones photographed by Barry. On one side is a school and on the other sides apartments houses. The place lacks "magic" but it is also nice to have such a place in the middle of the city.

_20151109_091-HDRi-2 by hhh rrr, sur Flickr

_20151109_111-HDRi-2 by hhh rrr, sur Flickr

Last edited:

Barry Haines

Annna, I actually quite like the juxtaposition of the old and the new, it makes a refreshing change (at least for me)...In Cornwall we only have the old with the old ;)

FRACTAL WATERFALL....I used a technique of blending a fractal textured version of the original image with the original PP image.

Status
Not open for further replies.