The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frits

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

On a November early morning, the very first sun rays of the day touch Quebec city.

A7II, Zeiss 24-70mm f4

nsng

The haze from the forest fire in Indonesia is gone. Finally, we can see blue sky, clouds and colours from the sunset. A7R2 w/19mm Elmarit-R

V

Vivek

Another one from Paris from a few months ago. Ultraviolet capture.

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
Hacked A7, Ultraviolet camera, Ultraviolet capture

D

Deleted member 7792

Last of the fall color. EXIF in border.

Joe

scho

Another last of fall color. A November Willows autumnal finale. A7r-FS (CC filter) FE24-70.

craygc

A7II + VC 15mm v3

A7II + Zeiss 55mm f/1.8

A7II + Zeiss 55mm f/1.8

Annna T

The Abbey of Saint-Maurice also features a little museum where its treasure is exhibited. It contains mostly cult objects (censers, chalices etc.) and reliquaries that were gifted to the monastery by powerful people. Recently, the museum was revamped and securized and while the museum was closed, the most precious pieces were lent to the Louvre Museum in Paris where it attracted quite a number of visitors ( more here :Exposition - Le trésor de l?abbaye de Saint-Maurice d?Agaune | Musée du Louvre | Paris )

Below are a few objects, first a reliquary, then a censer; they are neither the most precious, nor the most famous, but I found them charming :

Pictures taken with the A7r and the FE 55mm F1.8

Plated censer enlarged by hhh rrr, sur Flickr

Gold painted reliquary orned by precious stones, enlarged by hhh rrr, sur Flickr

Annna T

" Vineyards And Strahlenburg "

Batis 25
i'm very envious of that Batis lens ! How do you like it ? I have ordered one a few months ago, but none has it in stock here. A brick and mortar shop told me : not before the end of December.

I clearly prefer the color version you have shown three days ago #6980 to this B&W one. Not sure how to describe it, it seems to have more soul in colors.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Fun with Sony?
This man cannot be forgotten in this thread.

Meet mr. Mladen Sever (aka Kiklop), the founder and owner of Dyxum.com

A850 + CZ 135/1.8

W.Utsch

i'm very envious of that Batis lens ! How do you like it ? I have ordered one a few months ago, but none has it in stock here. A brick and mortar shop told me : not before the end of December.

I clearly prefer the color version you have shown three days ago #6980 to this B&W one. Not sure how to describe it, it seems to have more soul in colors.
Well, both Batis lenses are spectacular and i like both but i think i will use the 85 more, just a personal thing. I love the rendering of the 85 and it's little curly bokeh.
I was very lucky to get both lenses within a short waiting time at my local dealer, he did a great job finding them.

Cheers
Werner

frozenbb

Here are two more late summer seascapes from the archives.

'The Straight of Georgia #3'

'The Straight of Georgia #4'

Status
Not open for further replies.