The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ute

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

View attachment 114871Might have been the luckiest day of my Photographic life today.
I was out for a local hike when all of sudden I spot a California Condor sunning itself on a Lava cliff.
I was able to get within about 50 feet and the Bird just stayed there letting snap away for about 30 minutes.
A7rII and Tamron SP 70-300.

The Ute

Here another from my close encounter w a California Condor.

Barry Haines

Strolling at a small village on the bank of Irrawaddy river, Myanmar with 7R2 and 35/1.4 in my hands.

https://flic.kr/p/BoKAET
Excellent Teera, liked them all but in particular the middle shot...the eye contact made the difference for me with the OoF background workers filling the top of the frame...nice one :)

Ute, that was very fortuitous to spot such a rare bird and doubly so having your camera with you at the time :thumbup: ...thanks for sharing...Cheers Barry

k-hawinkler

View attachment 114871Might have been the luckiest day of my Photographic life today.
I was out for a local hike when all of sudden I spot a California Condor sunning itself on a Lava cliff.
I was able to get within about 50 feet and the Bird just stayed there letting snap away for about 30 minutes.
A7rII and Tamron SP 70-300.
Fabulous shots. Many thanks. A California Condor with tag N8 visited Los Alamos, NM in late April this year and was photographed in a back yard. Those CaCo certainly cover a wide area. :)

The Ute

Fabulous shots. Many thanks. A California Condor with tag N8 visited Los Alamos, NM in late April this year and was photographed in a back yard. Those CaCo certainly cover a wide area. :)
My pleasure.
You're welcome.
Here's one more.

Last edited:

Barry Haines

It was bitterly cold when I spotted this diminutive figure in the sea looking at the lights of Newquay harbour
Taken a few hours ago, shot WO handheld 1/8 sec iso200

Status
Not open for further replies.