The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

A couple of test shots with a new adapter for the Contax N 24-85 lens.. I had to return my Kipon C/N to Sony E as defective when it started freezing up frequently. Now using a "Daofeng C/N - NEX " with much better results - no electronic glitches or freezing. Both adapters are MF only, but they control aperture in the lens using the camera adjustment wheel and they report focal length used, f stop, and shutter speed to exif.

Farmers Market

Steamboat Landing

scho

That is a pity Carl, that hassle with the adapter.
Thanks Michiel. No problem really, because I had already pre-ordered both adapters and the Daofeng from China arrived the day after I returned the Kipon to Adorama.

SamSS

7R2 with Mitakon 85mm. All shot @ f1.2 except for the last one @ f2

Stop Sign

Furnace Door

Bronze Statue

Hub

Old House

Maytag

This one @ f2

Last edited:

lamlux

I'm fastinated about the clinical look of this room. What is the purpose of this room? Is it a birthday party?
This was taken inside a enclosed mall, this was an empty smaller clothing store (seen by changing rooms in the back). They temporarily converted it to a .. ring for these motorized animals to ride around in. :loco:

gurtch

Sony A7RII, 55mm f1.8 Zeiss FE lens, ISO 400 hand held at 1/40 f10. Thanks for looking.
Dave in NJD693 framed.jpgD694 framed.jpg

I like the compositions, especially the way the circle organizes the first one, and the tones.

(But contrast and sharpening are a bit intense to my eye.)

Kirk

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Took a day off from MF to use my Sony gear. This our second snowfall of the winter, which like the first one melted in hours owing to what may turn out to be the warmest December on record.(8C yesterday.)

Status
Not open for further replies.