The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerett

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

A7RII with Canon 14mm f/2.8 II lens on a Metabones IV adaptor. 50 second exposure at f/16 Firecrest 10 stop ND. _DSC0775-Edit-2.jpg

Annna T

Super light capture!
Thank you ! Can you believe that I had to decrease the contrast (lifted the shadows and tamed the highlights). This facade is fitted with solar panels and is quite reflective. Under usual day light it is anthracite / black, but this was shot under the warm lighting of sunset.

gurtch

Barry: Your work is fabulous. Thanks for sharing!
Dave in NJ

dwood

'untitled' - a7rII / FE 90

I'm not entirely sure what this is but think it might be a sea water pump that feeds large holding tanks for lobsters. This sits on the sea floor near the docks of a commercial lobster fishing operation. Anyway, I thought it made for an interesting picture.

JMaher

Just to show I still know how to use an A7R2 after all those RX1 photos :)

Delaney looking at herself as a blond, as a redhead.

Jim

DSC03799-Edit.jpg

Lucille

I don't do much street photography, but when I do, its gotta have a classic car.

Sony A7S, 55mm Zeiss f/1.8, ISO500 1/60sec.

UHDR

Just came back from Asia. Went to Taiwan and one of their higher mountains (Hehuanshan). Got very lucky with the weather. :grin:
2 shot pano with A7r + 17-40mm F4L

31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.