The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Thank you all for the likes for the image in post #7813 .
As the image was taken with the LEICA Q , i have posted some more
"MOOR IMAGE PAINTINGS" in the "Fun with the Leica Q" thread . I hope you enjoy the images .

Annna T

I spent the whole afternoon and evening photographing my negs. But nothing yet to show..

But here is a shot I took this autumn while strolling in the vineyards; that tree is very photogenic, but with the passing of years ist branches have grown and now hide the castles. This year I had to put Valère and Tourbillon on the left instead of on the right of the tree trunk.

Sion as seen from the "bisse" of Montorges _20151007_095i
by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

Slingers

A7S + FE 35/2.8 connected by 2 cactus v5 to a Yongnuo 560iii in a softbox.

frozenbb

Taken last Thursday at the Vancouver Aquarium, wide open.

Wisps.

Gelatinous.

Annna T

Old Hornbeam in Thorndon Forest
A7R + Leica WATE iso640 (Colour blended with Platinum toning
Beautiful colors and tones. And great composition. What I like is that it isn't overdone and works very well with the subject.

Barry Haines

Beautiful colors and tones. And great composition. What I like is that it isn't overdone and works very well with the subject.
Thank you Annna for your very kind comment :) That could equally be said of your picture.
I like the subtleties in La Maya with the gentle clouds swirling around the base of the peak...Excellent
Please don’t ever ask me to take a picture from ANY of my windows...I live in the Camel Valley which is lovely but unfortunately it’s filling up a bit to rapidly IMHO with new builds!

In desperate need of some TLC

The Ute

Couple from one of my favorite local spots.
A7RII/Zeiss Batis 25.

The Ute

One more from yesterday's trip.
I call this one "Front row seat".
A7rII/Batis 25

Jose Viegas

Looks like winter finally has arrived. Some shots from yesterday on the mountains.

Jim DE

Thank you Annna for your very kind comment :) That could equally be said of your picture.
I like the subtleties in La Maya with the gentle clouds swirling around the base of the peak...Excellent
Please don’t ever ask me to take a picture from ANY of my windows...I live in the Camel Valley which is lovely but unfortunately it’s filling up a bit to rapidly IMHO with new builds!

In desperate need of some TLC

Barry without a doubt you get out to more places with a camera in hand than any 4 people I know over here on this side of the pond........ I truly enjoy your images.

Barry Haines

Barry without a doubt you get out to more places with a camera in hand than any 4 people I know over here on this side of the pond........ I truly enjoy your images.
Thank you Jim that is really a nice thing to say :)
I really enjoy taking pictures and have done so for a very long time now...I love Cornwall and Devon where there is so much potential for taking images. I consider myself very fortunate to live in this beautiful corner of the world.
Thanks again Jim.
Cheers Barry

PS. Strangely this image was taken in Wales...Barry Island (Obviously :grin: )

frozenbb

Here's one from this morning, just before the rain started (or restarted).

The Straight of Georgia #11 (tone-mapped to put some color back on the barge)

frozenbb

Looks like winter finally has arrived. Some shots from yesterday on the mountains.

Jose, the first one is excellent - the tones, composition, atmosphere, and ever-so-slight hint of color really work well together. Cheers!

camping

Anna
"One of the negs I photographed with the A7r2 and FE 90mm macro and then inverted in LR."
How did you resolve your Newton rings problem and what lighting did you use?
Thanks,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.