The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun With Sony _____

This, in the NationalBibliothek, Vienna, reminded me of one of my favourite jokes in which a Trappist monk is writing a letter with a quill pen to a chum, in elaborate Gothic script, with illuminated capitals, etc etc
"Dear John,
Just a hurried note..."

frozenbb

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

I was out on my deck tonight enjoying the full moon and decided to have some more fun with the smooth reflections app. Mostly, I wanted to see for myself how it stacked moving elements in the frame. This was 32 exposures, as can be seen by counting the number of ferry lights!

Ghost ferry.

Please excuse the subpar technique - I didn't feel like dragging a beastly tripod out tonight! And besides, who doesn't enjoy a bit of camera shake once in a while? :clap:

frozenbb

Ok, now for a silly moonrise shot.

Ghost ferry #2.

The lights near the horizon on the right are the University of British Columbia, in Vancouver. The lights a bit higher up are some of the taller buildings downtown. The red lights near the moon are communications towers on the local mountain peaks.

frozenbb

Re: Fun With Sony _____

I'm still working my way through an old Nex-7 lightroom catalog...

Friday Harbor, USA.

Watercraft. (split-toned)

Overcooked!

nsng

A couple of images of a priest in a 900 year old church near Lalibela. A7r2 w/FE55

seb

I was in Uruguay for two and a half weeks for holidays. The land is more or less a big meadow for cows with a beautiful beach on the whole coastline and a nice capital called Montevideo. I had the chance to get there with friends, that have relatives there.

It was very recovering and I had (of course) the chance to shoot some pics. Let's start with some cars. They have a lot of old cars in a desastrous condition. But they still look beautiful...

A7RII with 28/2: Big Daddy

A7RII with 28/2: breaked... several times...

A7RII with 28/2: The Rocket

A7RII with 55/1.8: The Hippster

A7RII with 55/1.8: The Stranded German

Annna T

From a cold January morning, rue des Cèdres, Sion

Sony A7r2 and FE55mm F1.8 I had only that lens with me and it was a little too long.. I have to return there. It is the home of the city and then state architect and an example of the construction of the beginning of the XXth century (or may be even the end of the XIXth century).

Rue des Cèdres Sion - 20160127_057a7r2i
by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

Barry Haines

Seb, glad your 21mm Loxia turned up...enjoy it’s a marvelous lens :)

The Old Ale House in Truro...A7RII 21mm Loxia
Please click on “Enlargement” many thanks Barry

seb

Seb, glad your 21mm Loxia turned up...enjoy it’s a marvelous lens :)
As I can see, after three weeks in absence, you are still addicted to this lens. This is a better sign, than any review. :)
I'm really happy with it. Sadly, I had cut off a part of my thumb yesterday. So, it's hard to operate with the wheel on the back of the camera. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.