The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

As I can see, after three weeks in absence, you are still addicted to this lens. This is a better sign, than any review. :)
I'm really happy with it. Sadly, I had cut off a part of my thumb yesterday. So, it's hard to operate with the wheel on the back of the camera. :angry:
Thank you Seb, sorry to hear about cutting off part of your thumb, that must have been painful...ouch! Hope you manage to find a workaround.

Your vehicle pics above do have a certain charm to them but in a completely different way to Lucille's :D :LOL:

gurtch

People that walk their dogs in the cold fog & rain are about as crazy as those that photograph crazy people walking their dogs in the cold fog and rain. Cape May NJ yesterday (Feb 24). A7RII, Zeiss 16~35mm at 35mm, ISO 400, 1/250th sec at f11.
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ
D710 framed.jpg

D&A

Difference is we have fun doing it :).

Dave (D&A)

gurtch

Difference is we have fun doing it :).

Dave (D&A)
You've got that right, my friend! Just turned 79 last Saturday (Feb 20), and I have never been so busy shooting and processing (and occasionally selling!).
Best...
Dave in NJ

Barry Haines

Another shot looking over South Brentor in Dartmoor a bit later in the day. Also A7RII + 90mm Macro FE
Please click on “Enlargement” many thanks Barry

Annna T

Your two last pictures are beautiful Barry, I particularly like the one of the South Brentor farm with its smooth curves and the mix of green pastures and yellow fields. Those pastel hues (yellow green blue) are in great harmony. And that white cloud took a perfect position above the fields. Well done !

Barry Haines

Your two last pictures are beautiful Barry, I particularly like the one of the South Brentor farm with its smooth curves and the mix of green pastures and yellow fields. Those pastel hues (yellow green blue) are in great harmony. And that white cloud took a perfect position above the fields. Well done !
Thank you Annna...You are very kind.

National Assembly for Wales...A7R/21mm WATE

The Ute

A local slot canyon bathed in warm afterglow of the late afternoon light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.