The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slingers

Re: Fun With Sony _____

I cleaned my NEX-7 sensor then went out to see what i could find in the garden. I didnt realise there was 100s of wasps that had moved in. This one had moved from the main bunch with another wasp. I got a cheap macro ring flash but are really happy with it.

NEX-7 + Sony A 50/2.8 Macro

Annna T

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

I didn't post in this thread yesterday, because I had a shot taken with the OM-D EM5II (I finally got a shot with the alpine choughs swarming right above Sion and the castles; too bad that I hadn't the A7r ready and that the light wasn't very good), but it can be seen in the MFT forum, in the fun with OM-D thread : http://www.getdpi.com/forum/4-3rds-cameras/36866-fun-olympus-omd-post683185.html#post683185

Today I'm back here with a cityscape :

A7r2 with FE 55mm F1.8; F6.3 1/400 ISO100

Place du Midi Sion - 20160127_008a7r2i
by hhh rrr, sur Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.