The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Very nice composed!
Thanks seb, I was lucky there. Normally the curtains behind the drawings were closed and the whole thing was much less interesting. But due to some works ongoing they opened up for a couple of minutes giving the nice backlight and shadows, and that's when I grabbed my chance :cool:

Annna T

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Scanned with the A7rII and FE 90mm F2.8 macro.

A garden city, somewhere in the Netherlands. This was shot back in may 1981 using an Olympus XA and with Kodak Ektachrome. It was a student trip, but the assistants who organized the trip didn't provide any maps... so I don't really know where this was shot.

Netherlands, may 1981 - 1981_05XA01_097a7r2i
by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

seb

I was on the way home, when I saw the birds dancing. And I had to think about Annnas shot. :)

Sadly I had the loxia 21 instead of the 55. So I had to crop a lot...

dancing birds

And I want to have them the next time in this light (one that I posted a few months ago):

How many birds you can count?

Last edited:

Knorp

Now I don't recognise this particular house, but I'd say this is shot somewhere in Amsterdam.

Scanned with the A7rII and FE 90mm F2.8 macro.

A garden city, somewhere in the Netherlands. This was shot back in may 1981 using an Olympus XA and with Kodak Ektachrome. It was a student trip, but the assistants who organized the trip didn't provide any maps... so I don't really know where this was shot.

Netherlands, may 1981 - 1981_05XA01_097a7r2i
by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

Knorp

This war memorial sculpture 'Amsterdam thanks its Canadians', made by Jan de Baat , is opposite the Apollo hall in Amsterdam-Zuid (South).

Here another one. Same two cameras as above and same trip to the Netherlands. I had to follow a group and didn't get the time to note the name of the sculptor.

Netherlands, May 1981 - 1981_05XA01_011a7r2i
by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

SamSS

Before Spring is over...

7R2 + FE 90mm @ f2.8

7R2 + Mitakon 85mm Dream

Annna T

This war memorial sculpture 'Amsterdam thanks its Canadians', made by Jan de Baat , is opposite the Apollo hall in Amsterdam-Zuid (South).
Thank you ! I appreciate Great to have this info. The pictures aren't so great and curiously when using the A7r2 to "scan" I'm getting less problems with negatives than with positives.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun With Sony _____

You've got to be very nimble, and have just the right lens/sensor combination, to catch these birds as they flit from bough to bough at the edge of the rain forest.
Which is how I came to photograph this bunch of feathers behind glass in Bristol Museum with my lowly little RX100/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.