The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

The modern (futuristic) back side of the Antwerp Central Railway Station

A700 + Minolta 24/2.8

f 10

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

I am back. I was here many times, but not to show my pictures, but for watching your great photos.
Here you can see the reason. My new Briard. During shooting about 10 weeks old. I took more care to the dog than to my camera

a7r | FE 2/28mm

a7r | Leica Elmarit 2,8/135mm

Michiel Schierbeek

Scanned with the A7rII and FE 90mm F2.8 macro.

A garden city, somewhere in the Netherlands. This was shot back in may 1981 using an Olympus XA and with Kodak Ektachrome. It was a student trip, but the assistants who organized the trip didn't provide any maps... so I don't really know where this was shot.

Netherlands, may 1981 - 1981_05XA01_097a7r2i
by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr
Funny to see this!
I know exactly where this is in the Diamantbuurt in Amsterdam. It is part of a neighbourhood built in the style of the "Amsterdam school"

f 10

between Cassis and La Ciotat in France

a7r | FE 4/16-35mm @ 16mm

Annna T

Funny to see this!
I know exactly where this is in the Diamantbuurt in Amsterdam. It is part of a neighbourhood built in the style of the "Amsterdam school"
Thank you so much ! With all you Netherlanders here, I knew I had a good chance to find out.. I really like this architecture. I shot four rolls during that trip and a good half are from those neighborhoods. But I didn't have any experience in photography then and only used a little compact with a fixed 38mm lens, the Olympus XA. That camera was more or less the size of a packet of cigarettes. For this series I used Kodak Ektachrome slides and it has a lot of grain and is very contrasty. Not ideal for digitizing. Still, I like those souvenirs and may put up an album at Flickr with them.

f 10

- - - Updated - - -

D

Deleted member 7792

Where's Barry?

Joe

Frits

Skinner's Pond, Prince Edward Island
(A7II, SEL1635Z)

f 10

Golfe de Saint-Tropez
a7r | FE 4/16-35mm @ 35mm

Status
Not open for further replies.