The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annna T

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

From this afternoon.

Tourbillon peaking between the buildings of Gravelone, Sion

A7rm2 FE 90mm F2.8 macro, 1/100 F11 ISO400

Tourbillon from Gravelone, Sion - 20160405_358a7r2i
by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

Edit : I replaced the picture with a new version : it has a corrected color balance (I had forgotten to apply the standard correction) and cropped a bit on the left. Retrospectively, I'm not sure it was a good idea to crop that.. The original version can still be seen at Flickr.

Last edited:

Frits

Balinese beauty.
A quick grab shot of the very pretty check out attendant of my hotel in Candidasa, Bali.

(A7II, SEL55F18Z - available light only)

Barry Haines

Nice... Beautifully processed, too.

So, Barry, how's the book coming along? :)
Many thanks Jim.
I'm sorry to say it's not!
My days are full enough as they stand with family commitments etc...I have to prioritise if you knew my situation...Many thanks for all of your encouragement though, I do appreciate all the links you sent me to get me started :)
Cheers Barry

Slingers

Excellent Craig. I like the flower, composition, colors, and bokeh! Thanks.
Thanks K-H. I had just received the lens and was testing out the focus hold button and the bokeh. I am very happy with the lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.