The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quentin_Bargate

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Craters near the summit of Mt Etna, Sicily, with two visitors to give it some scale - A7RII, Sony Zeiss 24-70mm, @ 70mm.

ErikKaffehr

Playing with HCam TS and my new lens

Hi,

I got some interesting stuff recently, mostly to use the Scheimpflug effect to tilt the focal plane.

Best regards
Erik

Slingers

I received a kenko 2x teleconverter in the mail today. Was too dark and late to test it out by the time i got home so was having fun with the kids toys. Seems ok so far and works with the LAEA4 but cant wait to properly try it out. A7S + Minolta 200/2.8 @ 400mm f/5.6

D

Deleted member 7792

Rhododendrons in bloom

Joe

Gently beautiful! The clouds, reflections, and tones give the image – or anyway this viewer – a swirling feeling.

Kirk

frozenbb

I've been visiting family in the state of Kansas for the past few weeks, and managed to find a few moments to shoot. Unfortunately, due to equipment failure the photos below have been hastily (and imprecisely) processed on my better half's ancient laptop - a surprisingly difficult task considering a7rii file sizes! (There's a lesson here somewhere...)

Needless to say, I miss my regular pp hardware. All shots taken with either the 55/1.8 or the 28/2. Cheers!

Kansas Spring #1 (This was taken on Easter morning...)

Kansas Spring #2

Kansas Spring #3 (It's the structure not the lens)

Kansas Spring #4

Kansas Spring #5

Status
Not open for further replies.