The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsng

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

The Bajau or Sea Gypsies live their whole life on the sea, so much so many of them suffer 'ground sickness' when they come onshore. Apparently, they see better underwater than from above! Here are some images from my visit to these fascinating people who are surrounded by crystal clear, turquoise water below and sunny blue sky above. It was an incredible experience to visit these people.

dwood

" Sunny Courtyard "

Montmajour

Sunny Courtyard by Werner Utsch, on Flickr​
I've always felt that the FE 16-35, while generally good, just never quite 'gets there' in the IQ department. This is a subjective observation, of course. However, you seem to have a way of routinely coaxing excellent images out of this lens, Werner. I think it may have something to do with the photographer. Nicely done.

Barry Haines

I've always felt that the FE 16-35, while generally good, just never quite 'gets there' in the IQ department. This is a subjective observation, of course. However, you seem to have a way of routinely coaxing excellent images out of this lens, Werner. I think it may have something to do with the photographer. Nicely done.
Doug, you are absolutely right on both counts;)...A very powerful B&W Werner, nice one :thumbup:

Bedruthan...A7R + Sony 16-35mm FE

Barry Haines

Veulettes-sur-Mer

Michiel, a very nice image indeed but it does look strangely familiar though to what you showed us just last month in this thread :D
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/50257-fun-sony-a7-series-cameras-all-them-161.html#post684112

These look like a couple of repeats also...
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/50257-fun-sony-a7-series-cameras-all-them-161.html#post684366
+
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/sony/50257-fun-sony-a7-series-cameras-all-them-165.html#post686007

I think I have been guilty of digging up one or two images from my past but hopefully never the same :confused:

Déjà vu...or just possibly a senior moment my friend :loco: :ROTFL:
Anyway as I said earlier a very nice image indeed and well worth seeing again :grin:

Michiel Schierbeek

Must be posting to much on several fora and my wife wasn't home so I am glad you're around :ROTFL::banghead:

Oké may be this one....

Barry Haines

Must be posting to much on several fora and my wife wasn't home so I am glad you're around :ROTFL::banghead:

Oké may be this one....

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: That's better Michiel! Not seen that one before...Didn't want you to feel uncomfartable if you had added some maRgenta I probably wouldn't have spotted it :grin::grin::grin:

I think the image loses the slightly uncomfartable edge

mediumcool

Wetland walkway

Sony a7 | Tokina 17mm | 1/160 at a small aperture | ISO 800 | processed and converted to mono in C1

Last edited:

mediumcool

Spoonbill and Ibis

Sony a7 | Olympus 35mm shift | 1/800 at f/5.6 | ISO 640 | processed in C1

k-hawinkler

Panorama

A7r2 + Leica Vario-Elmar-R 105-280/4.2 @ 105 mm, F/11, ISO 100, 1/400 s.

fotografz

A couple of bird shots down here in Florida.

One of a Wood Stork against the side of a black car; the other an Ibis feeding in the retention pond behind my backyard.

Both with a A7R-II and Sony 500/8 Mirror.

I made large prints of both and framed them.

Ibis-In-Pond-2016.jpgWoodstork-v2.jpg

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Rietveld in the "Stedelijk Museum" in Amsterdam

A6000 + OM Zuiko 24/2.8 + Metabones speedbooster

mediumcool

Duck in a landscape

Sony a7 | Tokina 17mm | 1/320 at a small aperture | ISO 800 | two different exposures of the same RAW in C1 layered with a gradient mask in Pixelmator

Status
Not open for further replies.