The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurtch

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

The weather here has been really crappy for the last two weeks...rainy, cold, grey and miserable. My injured lower back has gotten me down, so my wife Sharon dragged me out of the house, because I was becoming a grouchy old man (well, more so than usual). To cheer me up, she took me to Mott's Creek (lunch) then to Oyster Creek to see if there were any photo opps. In spite of the weather, I managed to get a "keeper". Here it is. A7RII 16-35mm FE lens, 3 shot HDR with camera braced on railing.
Thanks for looking
D712 framed.jpg

Two creepy landscapes – I might re-post them for Halloween.

(More of my Mitakon Follies)

Kirk

BotanicGardenStump.jpg

BedOfWeeds.jpg

A7rII

A portrait of the biggest eucalyptus tree in Tilden Park, Berkeley.

Or maybe just the fattest.

Kirk

BiggestEucalyptus.jpg

A7rII, Tri-Elmar @ 35mm (2 files stitched)

JoelM

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Growing up, we thought we had fast cars. But, one thing we all knew, you NEVER take on a bug!

Joel

Annna T

And finally, the typical postcard view of Hérémence : the church walls and stairs on the left and bottom, the typical wood houses in the middle and in the top right corner a famous mountain the "Dent Blanche" (the white tooth); it is more than 4300m high and highly coveted by experimented mountain climbers.

A7rm2 and Canon TSE 45mm

Hérémence with the Dent Blanche in the background - 20160507_097a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.