The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scho

Re: Fun With Sony _____

A few shots taken with the A6300 and Contax N 70-200 using Fringer III AF adapter.

Backyard doe sampling privet hedge.

Canada goose family at Sapsucker Woods wetland.

Bullfrog.

Honeysuckle?

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Mirror, mirror on the wall.......

A6000 + E55-210

An assistant at a Bollywood filming set in the harbour of Rovinj, Croatia

W.Utsch

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Sorry Jürgen for not answering your question, was not at the forum.
Thanks Barry for doing that in my place absolutely correct.

There is however no reason to complain about the Sony software (Smooth Reflections) it works perfect and gives a lot of possibilities.
I am a pragmatic and use what's there to get what i want and have in my mind.
If you want to, you can use the A7 in the same way you use a M or a Q, fully manual.

So please no war on cam systems....
Have a nice weekend, we get soaked here again.....

Werner

jotloob

Subscriber Member

Thank you Werner for your answer . Understood .
No war on CAM SYSTEMS . Never ever . I am not the man for that . I just love simplicity .

Barry Haines

Ute + Thorkil....Many thanks also for your kind words, glad you liked them...Ute missing your lovely 25mm Batis landscape images

Werner + Jürgen...Many thanks guys...Personally I like to KIS (Keep It Simple) whenever I can, although some of those Sony Playmemories apps can come in handy at times giving great results as Werner demonstrated earlier ;)

Joe...Absolutely love the little girl shot, lovely soft lighting that suits the image just perfect :thumbup:

Lots of great images everyone :clap:^^^:clap: - Likewise have yourselves a great weekend...Cheers Barry

I took quite a few shots getting this one image...I was trying to balance the orange buoy on the left with the orange on the guys wet suit.
The Paddle Surfer made a number of passes over about an hour period and this was the best of the bunch....A7RII + 21mm Loxia (cropped)

D

Deleted member 7792

We went to the local strawberry farm today to show our granddaughter and to get some tomatoes and blueberries. No strawberries though. It’s late in the season and there’s not much fruit left on the plants. Only one distant picker in this shot (only spotted at 100%). Good sky before our daily thunderstorm.

seb

As a Swiss, I'm very familiar with her sceneries. Anna brings a very natural view of our country. And for me a new perception of the ordinary things.
Your photo makes feel like I'm there.

Last edited:

seb

Typical clouds before a thunderstorm. Close to the lakes and mountains, we can see them very often in summer. It's one of the first time this year. Sometimes, between a blue sky and the thunderstorm may only be half an hour. Then, you can easily see the clouds growing. Five minutes after this shot the whole sky was grey and dark.

A7RII + 85GM

Clouds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.