The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Great subject matter with unusual tones – is it twilight?

Kirk
Many thanks Kirk, I eventually upgraded my PC after many years battling with the old one :( Which in turn now allowed me to install the full Google/Nik collection...Just playing around with it... original image was taken on a cloudy mid afternoon...Cheers Barry

scho

Re: Fun With Sony _____

A few shots taken with the A6300 + Contax N 24-85 (Fringer III AF adapter) on a stroll through the Cornell arboretum.

Barry Haines

A few shots taken with the A6300 + Contax N 24-85 (Fringer III AF adapter) on a stroll through the Cornell arboretum.
Hi Carl, how are you liking the Fringer MkIII AF adapter...any problems on the A6300 + A7RII with Contax N 24-85mm ?......TIA Cheers Barry
--------------------

Taken this afternoon - Bodmin Riding and Heritage day...Where the Beast of Bodmin is dragged through the streets to be judged and then later hanged :shocked:

scho

Hi Carl, how are you liking the Fringer MkIII AF adapter...any problems on the A6300 + A7RII with Contax N 24-85mm ?......TIA Cheers Barry
--------------------
Hi Barry,

Adapter is very stable and provides extremely fast and accurate PD autofocus using both the CN 24-85 and 70-200. This is on the A6300. Performance is not that great on my A7r which has no phase detect capability. I sold my A7RII when I purchased the Pentax 645z so I can't comment on adapter performance with that model, but I would assume it should be at least as good as the A6300.

Carl

Barry Haines

Hi Barry,

Adapter is very stable and provides extremely fast and accurate PD autofocus using both the CN 24-85 and 70-200. This is on the A6300. Performance is not that great on my A7r which has no phase detect capability. I sold my A7RII when I purchased the Pentax 645z so I can't comment on adapter performance with that model, but I would assume it should be at least as good as the A6300.

Carl
Many thanks for that Carl :thumbup:
I knew that you had a MF adapter for the Contax N 24-85mm first but very few have had a Fringer adapter...so thx for the feedback most appreciated...Cheers Barry

doug

Burrowing Owls, Yolo County California
Sony a7II / Canon FD 500mm f/4.5 L

pegelli

Two powerplants on the "Maasvlakte", the artificial extra land created just south of the Rotterdam harbour

A6000 + E55-210

frozenbb

Here are a pair taken this morning, with minimal processing.

The STRAIT(!) of Georgia #14 :thumbup:

The Strait of Georgia #15

Status
Not open for further replies.