The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annna T

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Barry, I love your cup ! A funny shot describing the daily ordinary environment : someone wanted to make things pretty and I find it touching.

Dents du midi, as seen from the rest area on the highway.
Not sure whether this can still enter in the hydro-electric power plants series, or whether I should start a series on highways and the rest areas.

A7rm2 and Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro

Relais du Chablais, Yvorne - 20160716_032a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr

Lucille

Barry Haines, very good work young man, you are on a roll and killing it!:clap::clap:

seb

Maybe you just call the series "Vallée du Rhône"?
You document with your pictures. Well, it's my sugestion, that this is your primary goal. So, beside your shooting/processing style, the region is the footprint in your pictures. It may be ordinary for you, but it is not for others.
I have the taste of apricots on my tongue, when I look at this picture. :)

Dents du midi, as seen from the rest area on the highway.
Not sure whether this can still enter in the hydro-electric power plants series, or whether I should start a series on highways and the rest areas.
About the latest shots: Ladys and Gentlemen, you show nice work here. Thanks! Sadly I don't have much time at the moment for a revanche.

Barry Haines

Barry, I love your cup ! A funny shot describing the daily ordinary environment : someone wanted to make things pretty and I find it touching.
Thank you Annna, I guess so!

It's funny I knew the shot of the cup and the tablecloth were a bit of a cliché when I snapped them....but those BIG coloured dots were staring me right back in the face for 20 minutes while I supped my tea...I just found myself automatically reaching for my camera, I guess I must have been under some kind of hypnotic spell ;) :LOL:

Seb is tasting apricots, with your last image, so well done yourself!

Barry Haines, very good work young man, you are on a roll and killing it!:clap::clap:
Lucille, many thanks you are very kind...The quality of work from others around here has always been high IMHO and never more so than lately...I just try and keep up!

"Young man" - If there was a multiple Like/Thanks button I would have hit it ;) :)

^^^Always admire your cars beautifully processed in colour, a nice change to see to see you take a different approach in monochrome with an aged look to it...It definitely suits that paricular image I feel^^^

More from Dartmoor

seb

Maybe there is a need for an explanation for my strange comment. :) I connect view and taste very fast. The valais is quite famous for its tasty apricots and it's season at the moment. :)

To your pictures Barry: The positions of the two peoples are well chosen on the first. Wonderful processing.

Seb is tasting apricots, with your last image, so well done yourself!

Annna T

Maybe you just call the series "Vallée du Rhône"?
You document with your pictures. Well, it's my sugestion, that this is your primary goal. So, beside your shooting/processing style, the region is the footprint in your pictures. It may be ordinary for you, but it is not for others.
I have the taste of apricots on my tongue, when I look at this picture. :)
Well, but then all my pictures would be in that series :). So not a useful way to classify and separate them.

Concerning apricots : you have to drive a little further than that to find them, this is the region of the "chataignes" (Kastanien ? In German and perhaps marroons ? In English)

Status
Not open for further replies.