The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucille

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Eeeek. 6 litre twin turbo. I wouldn't want to be filling that up with petrol in the UK where we pay, getting on for, $6 per gallon. What car is it?

2006 Pontiac GTO, I don't understand how gas is so high over there, and to think that we complain when it creeps up over here...

mediumcool

2006 Pontiac GTO, I don't understand how gas is so high over there, and to think that we complain when it creeps up over here...
Most other places in the world price petrol—that’s what Commonwealth countries like the UK and Australia call it—much higher than does Estados Unidos. Recent pricing here in South Australia for UL is $1.19/L which equates to a price of $4.52/US gallon (a US gallon is 3.8L, vs 4.546L for an Imperial gallon); Australia joined the nigh-universal decimal system beginning in 1966.

Note: prices quoted in Australian dollars.

mediumcool

Eeeek. 6 litre twin turbo. I wouldn't want to be filling that up with petrol in the UK where we pay, getting on for, $6 per gallon. What car is it?
Built at a car plant in Elizabeth, South Australia, where many ‘Ten-pound Poms’ migrated to work after the Second Great Unpleasantness!:D

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

TOMORROW'S MAN, MADE BY THE SEA

Catherine Francois, 2009

Sony A700 + Minolta 24/2.8

A statue on one of the wave breakers in Knokke (Belgium), partially submerged at high tide, fully visible at low tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.