The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Barry, your three pictures of this evening are wonderful. For the first two, I prefer the color version. The third is fantastic.

Here is a second one of mines : Rue de Savièse, Sion

A7rm2 and FE Loxia 21mm F2.8

Rue de Savièse, Sion - 20160929_202a7r2i by rrr_hhh, sur Flickr (Enlargement)
Thank you Annna, likewise much enjoying your Rue de Savièse, Sion images...Texture and highlight detail are really nicely handled.

Slingers

We have a blue tongue lizard that lives with us. Today I noticed she has moved to under the house as she was out sun bathing.

A7S + SEL70200G @ 200mm

Georg Baumann

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun With Sony _____

Thanks Georg, glad you liked these familiar views for you.

Might recognize this as well, looking back from the Frankenplatz towards the Dom

A6000 + E10-18/4
Not really, but it's a funny thing really. I had not been there for nearly 2 decades , and then was to exhibit some work of mine on the photokina in 2008. So I took a flight and was there a day early, because I had arranged for some chaps from Sinar, Olympus, a Photo-Magazine etc. to have a drink with me in one of the coolest pubs in Cologne, Papa Joe's Klimperkasten, where I had a table on the first floor reserved for us and I wanted to make last arrangements with the owner.

Walking those streets again was kinda weird, my childhood and stuff, apart from all the new buldings that went up at the river. Back in the years, I used to make frequent night walks, taking the last train to Bonn, and then walking back from there to the center of the city, most of the way was close to the river banks. About 5-6 hours later, first light, I was back and crashed in my place, tired, but happy.

Ops... trip down memory lane I suppose.

pegelli

Georg, I got some shots from Papa Joe's as well, might post them later (incl. the "hochwasserscheinen" on the front facade)

Now something different, a lazy afternoon in Lier (Belgium)

NEX6 + E20/2.8

ErikKaffehr

Shot a few days ago, A7rII and Contax 35-135/3.3-4.5 at 135 mm.

Best regards
Erik

mediumcool

Shopping centre carpark

Sony a7 w/50mm adapted Planar 1/2000 f/2 ISO 125

mediumcool

Shopping centre carpark 2

Sony a7 w/50mm adapted Planar 1/3200 f/2.8 ISO 125

Bokeh seems a little less “wiry” at f/2.8, unexpectedly.

Last edited:

pegelli

Sunset behind the former Heus/Koudijs mash mixing plant in 's-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands)

A6000 + E28/2

The Ute

Went up into one of my favorite local canyons to catch Fall color.
A7RII/Batis 25/Zony 55

The Ute

A somewhat unusual subject for me but could not pass up the opportunity to capture this Rancher, horse, and his blue heeler riding in the canyon where I was hiking.
He was very cooperative as you can see. :)

"Cowboy and dog"
A7RII/Batis 25

The Ute

And last but not least a few of the Canyon itself.
A7RII/Batis 25

mediumcool

A somewhat unusual subject for me but could not pass up the opportunity to capture this Rancher, horse, and his blue heeler riding in the canyon where I was hiking.
He was very cooperative as you can see. :)

"Cowboy and dog"
A7RII/Batis 25
Australian breed! I had a Red Heeler (another colour variation) as a child around 1963, and ‘Freckles’ used to nip my mother’s Achilles Tendons while she was hanging out the washing—my mum was not amused.

The Ute

Australian breed! I had a Red Heeler (another colour variation) as a child around 1963, and ‘Freckles’ used to nip my mother’s Achilles Tendons while she was hanging out the washing—my mum was not amused.
He was a handsome little dog.
Smart and athletic too.
He jumped up there all on his own. :bugeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.