The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Looking over the river in Rotterdam from "de kop van zuid"

NEX6 + M Summicron 50/2 DR

The Ute

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Out to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon yesterday.
"Crazy Jug Point"
A7RII/Batis 25

mediumcool

Willow

Sony a7 w/ Canon FD 24mm f/2.8 1/1600 f/2.8 ISO 800

A test of field curvature!

pegelli

Day 17

Tree and "lightning rod" observation tower in Breda (next to the highway and high-speed railway line)

NEX6 + E28/2

Bugleone

....Brilliant to include the tree in the composition!.....makes the tower even more man-made and weird!

pegelli

....Brilliant to include the tree in the composition!.....makes the tower even more man-made and weird!
Thanks for the comment, it's exactly this strange contrast in shapes that made me take the shot like this. There was also a light pole in the shot, but the clone tool took care of that :cool:

Barry Haines

^^ beautiful toning that last one Barry :thumbup:
Thanks Pieter, when Photoshop 4 came out nearly 20 years ago, we were all introduced to actions and adjustment layers...There are many Photoshop actions out there but most are just not worth having IMHO.
One action that I still like to use today is Thomas Niemann's "Classic Tones" (of PTLens fame)
A free Photoshop action (Thank you Thomas) Photoshop Actions | Classic Tones
The ability to quickly mix those up and then fade them on opacity layers to find just the right mood for your B&W image I do particularly find very handy.
This was a dilute (opacity fade) of the Cyanotype action...The Platinum and Palladium actions (once mixed and faded) closer resemble to my eye a chemical Platinum print than anything else I have tried to date...Anyway I thought I would share this with you and others here...Cheers Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.