The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Had a chance to spend a bit of time with the A7Rii today ....

Sony ILCE-7RM2 Leica 50 Noctilux 0.95

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:

Slingers

Another from yesterday with the contax g 21/2.8 + 1.5m PCX corrective filter

Barry Haines

Birnbeck Pier in Weston-super-Mare is one of 2015’s Top Ten Most Endangered Victorian and Edwardian Buildings in England and Wales.

jdphoto

My first wedding with an A7r2. Really portable and very convenient with silent shutter. I'm hoping 2 SD card slots will grace newer models, but in the meantime, I back up with a portable SD HD. All shot with 55mm1.8.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Thank you Ute, very kind of you :)

This one is a bit further south along the coast at W-S-M's Grand Pier.
I just waited for this guy to walk into the patch of sunlight that was waiting for him :)

Awesome. I.e. Better than excellent. :thumbs:

Btw, when my family lived in Somerset (Bridgewater), we used to refer to WSM as Weston Super Mud ...

Last edited:

Barry Haines

Awesome. I.e. Better than excellent. :thumbs:

Btw, when my family lived in Somerset (Bridgewater), we used to refer to WSM as Weston Super Mud ...

Many thanks Graham for the very kind words, much appreciated.
BTW. Flooding from the Somerset levels has been pretty widespread over most parts of Somerset in the last couple of years, with Bridgwater also getting more than their fair share of mud!...It's a continous on going problem here for the Enviromental agency :(
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/dec/02/clear-up-flooding-somerset-levels

Looking from Weston-Super-Mud across the Bristol Channel to Cardiff in Wales.
(Handheld high iso nightshot)

Almost a perfect reflection in W-S-M Marine Lake which floods twice daily as the seawater crosses the causeway...you can just make out some tiny figures crossing the causeway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.