The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Just reflecting on the season ...

Sony ILCE-7RM2 Leica 75 APO

Merry Christmas all,

Bob

nsng

Two weeks ago I decided to make a short trip to Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dhaka is a very crowded city of 17million with thousands of trishaws, bajajs or tuk-tuks fighting with the other vehicles for every inch of the road. The city is polluted, noisy with chaotic traffic. Daily living is a struggle for the majority of the people. Here are a few images from life in Dhaka, captured with A7r2, FE55, WATE, 28mm Summicron-Asph, 35mm Summilux-Asph and 90mm Summicron-Asph. In some cases, I used the Techart Pro to AF the M lenses. More later.

The Ute

Two weeks ago I decided to make a short trip to Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dhaka is a very crowded city of 17million with thousands of trishaws, bajajs or tuk-tuks fighting with the other vehicles for every inch of the road. The city is polluted, noisy with chaotic traffic. Daily living is a struggle for the majority of the people. Here are a few images from life in Dhaka, captured with A7r2, FE55, WATE, 28mm Summicron-Asph, 35mm Summilux-Asph and 90mm Summicron-Asph. In some cases, I used the Techart Pro to AF the M lenses. More later.

The one w the filtered light is my favorite.
Thanks for sharing your work from locales many of us will never get a chance to see in person.

gurtch

Our Christmas Card for this year. Merry Christmas all.
Dave in NJ
web size 2016 GURTCHEFF XMAS CARD (3 to 2 version)_DSC4425.jpg

craygc

Some from yesterday - Indonesia

A7II + Zeiss 50mm C-Sonnar

A7II + VC 15mm v3

A7II + VC 15mm v3

A7II + Leica 28mm Elmarit v3

A7II + Zeiss 50mm C-Sonnar

nsng

The one w the filtered light is my favorite.
Thanks for sharing your work from locales many of us will never get a chance to see in person.

When I retired several years ago, I decided each year to go to some places that are less travelled by tourists. Dhaka is one of the these places. The image with the filtered light was captured in one of the many narrow lanes in the old city. Interestingly, I have seen more and more travellers in some of these places.

The Ute

Merry Xmas Southern Utah style.
A7RII/ 24-70 GM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.