The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLP

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Happy holidays!:D

Tekapo, South Island, New Zealand
a7r+ LA EA4+24ZA

Sunset, South Cottsloe, Western Australia
a7r+FE 1635ZA

The Ute

Amazing, Ute!:thumbs:
Thank you DLP. Much appreciated.
I love seeing your shots as well.
I've been to the East coast of Aussie but never got out West.
I would love to explore all that empty land.
Must be some awesome scenery to photograph.
Would probably suit me to a T.

The Ute

We call this local feature "Sugarloaf".
Looks even better w a snowy background.
A7RII/24-70 GM

mediumcool

Green and gold leaves

Sony a7 with Minolta 35mm f/1.8 1/200 f/2 ISO 500

mediumcool

"Chocolate Mesa"
A7RII/24-70 GM

This is very reminiscent of parts of northern South Australia, including the extremely scenic Flinders Ranges. I will re-commence driving north and camping out to photograph old towns (many of them quite ghostly) and parts of the Flinders next year, after an absence of decades. Spring is the best time for moderate weather and wild flowers, from September to November, but autumn is OK too; the harsh summers begin in December, with a total fire ban. No campfires to sit around!

Last edited:

AlanS

A7, Canon 16-35mm f4, Weardale. From this mornings walk.

Barry Haines

No offense meant but I liked it better the other way.
The Ute...no offence taken :toocool:

I'm not sure what the "other way" is that you are referring to, as to my knowledge I have never presented "this actual particular image" here previously in either Colour, B&W or toned monochrome formats...Some earlier "Sandymouth" images that I have showing here are similar but NOT this one just done in another way (For the record).

Anyway, hoping that you had a great Xmas...You are putting your new 24-70mm GM to excellent good use :salute: You can now give me your old 25mm Batis as a late Xmas present :D As you obviously have no longer any need of it! :ROTFL: Cheers Barry

Last edited:

The Ute

The Ute...no offence taken :toocool:

I'm not sure what the "other way" is that you are referring to, as to my knowledge I have never presented "this actual particular image" here previously in either Colour, B&W or toned monochrome formats...Some earlier "Sandymouth" images that I have showing here are similar but NOT this one just done in another way (For the record).

Anyway, hoping that you had a great Xmas...You are putting your new 24-70mm GM to excellent good use :salute: You can now give me your old 25mm Batis as a late Xmas present :D As you obviously have no longer any need of it! :ROTFL: Cheers Barry

It must have been another version and it was presented in color.
It looked very similar.
I don't own that 24-70 GM just yet.
I'm renting it. Trying it on for size so to speak.
It appears a very good thus far.
I may be selling my copy of the Batis at some point but not just yet.
I wish I were wealthy enough to offer it to you as a gift.
I hope your Xmas was a good one.

scho

The "Alien Plant" (just an African violet with fuzzy leaves) getting ready to put out pink blossoms. It sits alone in a dimly lit window all year receiving minimal attention. Three shot focus stack using the A7II with Sigma MC11 and 70/2,8 Macro lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.