The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Chinon (France)

NEX5 + E18-55 kit

With a ;) to Michiel, inspired by his excellent book "French Facades"

jotloob

Subscriber Member

Peter

Very nice :thumbup: Perfect horizontal and vertical adjustment .
What about Michaels book ? Any ISBN ?

pegelli

Peter

Very nice :thumbup: Perfect horizontal and vertical adjustment .
What about Michaels book ? Any ISBN ?
Thanks!
I think the book is self published since it doesn't have an ISBN. I ordered it from him when I was at one of his exhibitions and he sent it to me later once he had a few more orders. I think if you send him a message he might still have one for you or can let you know if he can still order them.

The book is called "FRENCH FACADES, Photography by Michiel Schierbeek"

The Ute

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

Valley of Fire SP Nevada
A7RII/ 24-70GM

Last edited:

jotloob

Subscriber Member

Chinon (France)

NEX5 + E18-55 kit

With a ;) to Michiel, inspired by his excellent book "French Facades"

Peter

I am just trying to figure out from where the image was taken . There are reflections but they don't show the photographer . Where is the magic behind this ? ? ?

pegelli

Peter

I am just trying to figure out from where the image was taken . There are reflections but they don't show the photographer . Where is the magic behind this ? ? ?
Haha, no real magic involved. The image was slightly cropped and straightened in Lightroom and my reflection would only be visible if the window extended about 20 cm further to the right. I did that on purpose taking the shot and knew I could get all the lines absolutely straight by PP.

seb

Our New Zealand trip started in Auckland with a very cloudy day. The city itself is nice but also quite boring. Only the several hills which are small volcanos make the city special. They are important in the maori culture. Because of that it is forbidden to build houses on them. So it's a good place for a nice walk with a wonderful view over the city.

I'll post most of the pictures from NZ in full resolution. But I will link them in 2048x1366. There will be a full resolution link at the bottom of the picture.

Auckland from Mt. Eden
(A7RII + Loxia 21/2.8)

Auckland (from Mt Eden)
Full resolution

Last edited:

seb

Beside the wonderful nature New Zealand is also famous for sailing and action activities. Especially in the bay of Auckland obtain perfect conditions for sailing: strong, constant wind and small waves.

Sailing
(a7RII + 55/1.8)

Sailing
Full resolution

Freeze
(a7RII + 55/1.8)

Freeze
Full resolution

craygc

From a wander around Bandung, Indonesia today with the A7II...

Leica 28mm Elmarit v3

Zeiss 50mm C-Sonnar

pegelli

If you don't pay (much) taxes you can put your money in the bank

A850 + Sigma 105/2.8 EX macro

The Ute

Couldn't resist.
A few more from the Valley of Fire SP Nevada.
A7RII/24-70 GM

Status
Not open for further replies.