The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

BSEH

:clap: cool.. Im waiting on a Bausch and Lomb Baltar, to be modify for E-mouth. Like to se more old 35 mm movie lenses here..:watch:

hakkalo

:clap: cool.. Im waiting on a Bausch and Lomb Baltar, to be modify for E-mouth. Like to se more old 35 mm movie lenses here..:watch:
Me too,waiting for a Bausch & Lomb Baltar 40mm f2.3 to be modified for E-mount. This image was taken with Nex-7 in temporary mount bounded with duct tape.:D

hakkalo

My collections of 35mm Cine lenses :-

(L) B&L Baltar 40/2.3 (M) Cooke Kinetal 17.5mm T2 (R) Astro-Berlin Pan Tachar 28mm F2.8 :thumbup:

BSEH

Me too,waiting for a Bausch & Lomb Baltar 40mm f2.3 to be modified for E-mount. This image was taken with Nex-7 in temporary mount bounded with duct tape.:D
Nice, like to se that one. - The E-mount one :)

I found a guy in Germany to modify, He have to build up with focusing helicoid - I just had the lenshead of a 75 / 2.3.

How do you have to make the modification ? and cost ?

hakkalo

My collections of 35mm Cine lenses :-

(L) B&L Baltar 40/2.3 (M) Cooke Kinetal 17.5mm T2 (R) Astro-Berlin Pan Tachar 28mm F1.8 :thumbup:

The Coke Kinetal :bugeyes: like to se that one on A7R
Cooke Kinetal 17.5mm T2 can not cover APS-C sensor , not to mention FF of A7/R
But it can use on M 4/3 with a bit of vegnetting.

Astro-Berlin Pan-Tachar 28mm F1.8 can cover APS-C of Nex series.

Here is the example image taken with Nex-7 (But I reckon it can't use on FF)

BSEH

OK I read the Cooke Kinetal 17.5 is for 16 mm. I'll like to find a CK for 35 mm, what can eb payed for. They can have silly price some times.

hakkalo

OK I read the Cooke Kinetal 17.5 is for 16 mm. I'll like to find a CK for 35 mm, what can eb payed for. They can have silly price some times.
Cooke Speed Panchro much better than Kinetal. I've got 1" F2 Panchro in C-mount and it can be used APS-C mirrorless cameras without modification.

Here is example image shot with Nex-7