The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

biglouis

I've posted photographs of the 'Hardy Tree' in St Pancras old church graveyard before but I thought this one interesting because it was a test for a recently acquired Minolta M-Rokkor 28/2.8 on the A7.

camping

Hi hakkalo

What extension of length helicoid do you use for enlarging lenses?
The images are quite sharp even though enlarger lenses were made for flat field and for close distances. Have you ever used the lens from the leica 35mm enlarger?
Thanks, Paul

hakkalo

Hi hakkalo

What extension of length helicoid do you use for enlarging lenses?
The images are quite sharp even though enlarger lenses were made for flat field and for close distances. Have you ever used the lens from the leica 35mm enlarger?
Thanks, Paul
I don't have Leica 35mm enlarging lens. :)The helicoid I use is short length 17mm I think , but I still need a 9.5mm extension tube in order to get infinite.

This image also taken with enlarging lens
Boyer Paris Topaz 50mm F3.5