The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7/A7r with old lenses

V

Vivek

Not the Loxii but this lens covers both the focal lengths at the cost of a lens hood for any of those lenses. LOMO T-43 from Soviet Smena-8 on A7r. Most likely a Tessar clone and what a lens it is! Can't wait for that 50mp A7 M2 to turn up!:D

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
A7s, Color Yashinon 40/1.7

V

Vivek

It isn't a show piece. (No corrections done. The whole frame.)

Untitled by Vivek Iyer, on Flickr
A7r, T-43 40/4 (LOMO), The Hague

[It isn't a Tessar clone, it is just a triplet!]

etrigan63

Well, I don't know if these qualify as old lenses but I just rounded out my primes collection with a set of Canon FL/FD lenses (two SSC, two nFD):

Canon 20mm f/2.8 nFD
Canon 35mm f/2 FD SSC
Canon 55mm f/1.2 FL SSC
Canon 85mm f/1.8 nFD

I have the 35 & 55 in my possession and the other two are in transit. The whole lot cost me 2/3 the price of the Sony Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 plus $60 for a Fotodiox Pro adapter.

Will post images of (lens pr0n) and taken with the whole set once they are all here. I am all set for our trip to Spain this summer.

hakkalo

Well, I don't know if these qualify as old lenses but I just rounded out my primes collection with a set of Canon FL/FD lenses (two SSC, two nFD):

Canon 20mm f/2.8 nFD
Canon 35mm f/2 FD SSC
Canon 55mm f/1.2 FL SSC
Canon 85mm f/1.8 nFD

I have the 35 & 55 in my possession and the other two are in transit. The whole lot cost me 2/3 the price of the Sony Zeiss 55mm f/1.8 plus $60 for a Fotodiox Pro adapter.

Will post images of (lens pr0n) and taken with the whole set once they are all here. I am all set for our trip to Spain this summer.
Wow ! Good purchase.:clap: