The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The new HCam TS Master 14-24mm

daf

Come on Stefan !

Nobody has never been talking about the new version !!!
(in fact probably nobody knows that there is a new version) reedit I DO nOt know of the last version

Take a look at the all post from the begining to now(page 1 and 2) !!!!
this post is only showing picture of the first version, and only speaking about this first version.

You're right i bought (directly from you) the version which is shown and which this post is all about ! and return it directly to YOU ...

Should i apologyse:
-because, at time when i were explaining to you alll those fact regarding the first version, you were enable to accept the truth ?
-Or because you bring a new product on the able, which has nothing to do with the actual forum post ?
Sorry i'll not!

But being honnest and clear, i confirm that i was speaking about the first version and not the last one... i have no opinion on the last one, has i have never tryed it...

And if it solve the problem of the first version:
- possibility to switch lenses in field (going from 17tse to 24tse), without having to screw or unscrew anything.
- don't limit the shift cappacity of canon tse lenses, or not by much.
- allow large shift with many lenses

Then make sure i will buy one from you today !!!

But please, help us to make things clear, and tell us all what we need to know about this NEW adapter:
Which lens for which amoutn of shift (not image circle, but sharp image circle)

David

Last edited:

Stefan Steib

David

the new version has been posted in GetDPI. There was a pressrelease.
I was on the Photokina with it showing it, the HCam.de FB Page is showing it and the German Website has it online, with all photos and Pricelist (I apologize for the english site, I am short of time, I´ll do it as soon as i can !!!).

I have posted this already several times, but here again:
14-24mm modified by HCam - usable sharpness in 24x36 Landscape mode
14mm: 2-3mm horizontal, 4mm vertical shift
17mm: 8mm " , 10mm "
20mm: 12mm " , 15mm "
24mm: 10mm " , 12mm "

You can get combined and usable Shifts with a second Mirex EOS/M645 or P645 or Blad-V of up to 30mm !! Depending on the lens. example: Mamiya 645 120mm Macro 28mm of shift- Pinsharp as this is not the border of the image circle but the opening in the adapters limiting the shift.

I use my remounted Canon FD L 1,2/85mm for shifts up to 10mm vertical !
Otus 1,4/85mm has also 10mm vertical !

And so on. Take a look at the lenses which work for HCam B1 or Alpa FPS and you will very well see which are good to go or which won´t.
I had published a list some years ago here as a pdf

http://www.hartblei.de/downloads/LensList-HCam.pdf

Regards
Stefan