The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A77II ordered

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well the A77II is certainly a powerhouse for AF work and the A6000 is more the it can play well in the field type camera and travel well. The files look identical except I notice I tend to see the A6000 underexpose some. Honestly if I did not need the A77Ii advanced abilities than the A6000 is pretty dang impressive on its own merit. It's getting great reviews and rightfully so.

Here is a hint. I would have a tough time selling either one of them since they both cover primary and secondary usage very well. The good news here is both bodies together cost about 1800 dollars which really is a bargain if you think about it.

I actually kind of like having the 3 bodies to choice from with the A7r thrown in the mix. The only draw back is having a lens work on all three. Luckily most of mine will.