The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samyang 14 filter holder

dwood

I bought a Samyang 14/2.8 last year when I was shooting an a99. Kind of bought on a whim as I generally don't shoot UW, but it was inexpensive so I grabbed one. I tried selling it recently but had no takers, so I decided to keep it and mount it on my a7r. I'd like to find a filter holder for this thing. I see that Samyang announced an SFH-14 holder a while ago, and some filters by Cokin, but I can't find it for sale here in the US. Anyone have this? If so, is it decent, and where did you buy it? Are there other options?

Professional

Well, i am late maybe to reply here, but i have this filter holder, i bought it very cheap with the lens, wasn't free, but let's say i've got the lens at low price that time so i can consider this filter holder as a free.

I don't have any filters for that holder yet, and not sure i may find in my area, also i don't like to go with Cokin ones, so i will keep this holder until i can afford larger filters to accommodate it but better quality.