OK, here is my personal wishlist for the Sony A9:
- Give it a Display on the top side like DSLRs so that I can easily and quickly see the most important Settings.
- Reduce the number of Buttons, increase the size of Buttons, and lable the Buttons. More like the user Interface of a DSLR.
- Give it 4k in camera without external Recorder
- let us choose in auot-iso to set the longest exposure time before camera increases ISO so that I can use auo iso also for non-static things
- Give us a mode so I can use the viewfinder for framing and the Display for Review (maybe possible allready and I didnt find the Setting?)
-give it a 24MP with a nice compromise between Resolution and high iso capability so that I dont have to own 2 bodies (one for low light and one for Resolution)
-of course in Body stabi like A7II would be nice
Overall I am pretty fine with AF-Speed, IQ (besides Color sometimes), viewfinder Quality and build of the A7s. I also dont Need any new Gimmicks.
But I think the camera could use a more straight Forward user Interface.