The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lens for A7s

Viramati

Maybe a bit late but I find the 24-70 to be almost a different lens on the A7s where for me it performs excellently at all focal lengths and even wide open. Most of it's testing and reviews were done on the A7 & A7r and I can only presume that the lower pxel count doesn't show up it's weaknesses.
Anyway congrats on the purchase it is indeed an amazing camera and I feel the FE35 is an underrated lens.

RiversPhoto

Your pictures on Flickr look great. The weight of the A7s and 35mm 2.8 really is light and makes it easy to carry everywhere. Enjoy!

jfirneno

So I got the A7s + (cue groans) FE35.

A few from my (almost) week - https://www.flickr.com/photos/xx573v3xx/tags/sonya7s/
In the immortal words of Lord de Bauvis, seigneur of St. Gobain and Folembray. Castellan de Cambri, Viscount of Savoy... known far and wide as William the Lion, Duke of Brittany:

"You chose wisely."

I like the street shots in Manhattan you have up in the other thread.

Congrats. I also think that camera and lens are a good take everywhere combination.

Regards,
John