The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the A7ii

jonoslack

Great shots. Well that 24-70 certainly has a way of seeing things!!
Thank you David - indeed, it seems to have a built in dirty mind ;)
I'm finding it very hard to resist that 16-35 - is it as good as it looks?

Dawn this morning with the Leica 35-70 f4 R lens (lovely neat small lens with great macro button . . . )

jonoslack

Lone Tree on the way to work.

These two are with the 24-70 zoom

oops - just noticed - mucky sensor :eek:

Let's hope it doesn't de-laminate like a glass bottomed boat when I clean it!

Viramati

Thank you David - indeed, it seems to have a built in dirty mind ;)
I'm finding it very hard to resist that 16-35 - is it as good as it looks?

Dawn this morning with the Leica 35-70 f4 R lens (lovely neat small lens with great macro button . . . )

So far the 16-35 is looking very good. Will it compete though with the WATE on the leica M? Will have to do more testing

Viramati

Yes so far so good though I do sometimes see some softness on extreme lower left but this may just be field curvature. really to soon to tell unless I go through a whole range on brick wall shots

algrove

hodad66

What converter are you using for your canon lenses? Thanks.

I have a few canon lenses I use on my 5D3.

jonoslack

Two indoor shots with the FE 55 f1.8 (what a nice lens).

keeping on top of the paperwork

No, you can't sit down

All the best

mesposito

Another one from downtown Dallas. A7ii, FE 24-70. There is some additional leaning to fix. (shot at 24mm) I needed 16mm.

jonoslack

Another one from downtown Dallas. A7ii, FE 24-70. There is some additional leaning to fix. (shot at 24mm) I needed 16mm.
Don't say things like that or I'll think I do too!
Fortunately the WATE seems to work pretty well, and it's nice and small and very cheap as well (I paid for it 7 years ago!).

Nice shot though.

mesposito

Don't say things like that or I'll think I do too!
Fortunately the WATE seems to work pretty well, and it's nice and small and very cheap as well (I paid for it 7 years ago!).

Nice shot though.
Thanks, and sorry. The original was far worse. Really bad having a skyscraper on each side :^} I would use my Cambo but that wasn't the point here. At least the 16 would have kept me further from the edges, and give room to fix.

mesposito

Once again, needed the 16-24. My back was leaning against a restaurant window across the street. It seems Dallas is unique in that the skyscrapers are tall, but not so tall that you can't see the tops. :^}

No question about the IQ.

I'm heading to South Florida, so my subject matter will be changing.

mesposito

(Sorry, put this in the wrong forum - taken with my Galaxy Note 4, not the A7ii. I was out shooting with the A7ii and forgot that I snapped this with my phone.)

IBIS in florida