The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I would like a TC

V

Vivek

To date, Olympus (m43) appear to be the only one to have made a TC for a mirrorless camera system.

What seems to be the constraints for the E mount? Is it the E (cropped sensor) and the FE line of cameras? :confused:

V

Vivek

I have set some plans in motion to make a "proof of concept".

Godfrey

Looks like Sony is doing the 28mm with matched front converters for wider angle. That's a good concept, to me.

G

V

Vivek

Does it have anything, anything at all, to do with a teleconverter? :confused:

Many APS-C E lenses already (nearly) illuminate the full frame. It just needs a ltitle nudge to cover it.

frozenbb

Vivek, I've been wondering about this as well. Every type of TC you could want for a-mount, none for e-mount. Why?

V

Vivek

Right, Tom! Especially now they have advanced to a metal mount and even SSS is available, it time!

Godfrey

Does it have anything, anything at all, to do with a teleconverter? :confused:
Oh. You're specifically interested in Teleconverter. Didn't catch that. I see the word teleconverter applied to both wide and tele front converters all the time.

I'll finish my coffee now. ;-)

G