The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Favorite rolling bag for Sony system

soboyle

Looking at getting a rolling camera bag for travel and car shooting. Have always been happy with think tank bags, so wanted to see any recommendations of which bag or alternative brand. Considering the TT Airport Navigator Rolling Bag for it's compact size and unique top access to gear. Will also be using for road trips with bag open on passengers seat for fast gear access.

For rollers, stick with the Think Tanks. There are a lot of decent rollers out there, I think the Lowepro bags are nice too. But the Think Tanks are the best I've seen quality wise.

Thomas Fallon

Think Tank rolling bags have a design that gives you much more usable depth than other brands. I have a ridiculous amount of equipment in mine, including a Canon 400 2.8. I have two bodies and probably about 15 lenses in there.