The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wanted: Compact f2 FE primes

bipbip

Given how wonderful the Sony FE 28/2 is, I would like to have a set of compact primes-21/2, 24/2, 35/2, 50/2 and 85/2 (preferably with NO blue label).
I'll play. I've already got an orange label 35/2 ;). I'd suggest to Sony doing the same trick with an 85/2 - let's call it the RX2 ...

V

Vivek

I'll play. I've already got an orange label 35/2 ;). I'd suggest to Sony doing the same trick with an 85/2 - let's call it the RX2 ...
A lens designer friend tells me that front mounted converters are very much possible but at the cost of weight and image degradation.

I was checking a 1.7X Teleskop attachment I have (Zeiss made for Contax 45mm Tessar) on the RX1R mk II. It would work in principle (loss of contrast and added CA would also be there). Having a custom adapter to keep the attachment in place would be a challenge and it would also be a bit heavy.