The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Firmware 1.2 available for A7/A7R/A7S/A7ii

iiiNelson

I did my A7r and A6000 to 1.21 with no issues. Startup is faster now.
Yeah it's weird because my A7 updated the first time without any issues but the A7R just won't take. I tried it with both A7R firmwares (A7r & A7R/B) too to make sure I wasn't choosing the wrong one.

iiiNelson

Still having problem upgrading my A7 and A7s with a Mac running 10.10.3

:banghead:
Yeah I'm gonna try on my fiancé's SP3 when I get back from traveling but it's weird that I'm not having the issue with the A7 that I'm having with the A7R on the same machine.

RiversPhoto

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Sony Alpha Email Response Team.

I understand that you can’t update the firmware of your camera using your 10.10.3 Mac computer.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, our firmware updater is not yet compatible with Mac OS X 10.10.3. Our software engineers are still update our software in order for it to be compatible with the latest Mac OS version. I suggest to use a different computer like lower version of Mac or a Windows computer to update the firmware of your camera. You may visit our eSupport.Sony.com website for any news and updates regarding our firmware update.