The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DSC-HX30V doubt

Rawfa

Hi,

My wife has an old DSC-HX30V and no matter what she does, she cannot delete the photos that were stored on the camera's internal memory when connected to the laptop with the mass storage option. She can see the photos but the option to delete it's not there. She can also see the photos from the sd card but she CAN delete them at will.

I was able to delete the photos stored in the camera's internal memory by formatting it, but my wife put it into she head that there MUST be a way do delete via USB when connected to the laptop.

segedi

Just let her know that formatting it is the "best" way to do it :)
On another note, I had my wife choose between the RX100 and HX20V a couple year back. She chose the HX20V and really likes it.