The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

90FE Macro Images

tn1krr

Looks very sharp, although these are still samples from the 24 MP AA-filter equipped sensor. I was pondering which one I get 1st, the 90 Macro or the Batis 85. Could not decide so now they are both preordered. My excuse was that I have let go both my Canon 100/2.8L IS Macro and the A Mount 85/1.4 ZA in last 6 months. So I kind of need both Macro and portrait 85 :D

V

Vivek

I have that and several others in the 90-105mm FL range. I still would buy the Sony 90 Macro for 2 reasons: 1. Native 90mm with enormous resolution. 2. A real SOny lens.

iiiNelson

I have that and several others in the 90-105mm FL range. I still would buy the Sony 90 Macro for 2 reasons: 1. Native 90mm with enormous resolution. 2. A real SOny lens.
A damn good lens from what I can tell so far.

CharlesK

I have sold my M 90 Cron AA, and will keep my 75 Lux, in anticipation of the Batis 85, and I if I need the 90mm Macro, I would opt for this lens.

The IQ is sharp yet smooth, and having independent image stabilization is a real bonus particularly if you do not wish to upgrade the A7 body for a while :)