The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

jim251

In hindsight I should have whispered "hey," or something else, to get her to raise those eyes. It was a lesson learned...

RX1R f/2

pegelli

In hindsight I should have whispered "hey," or something else, to get her to raise those eyes. It was a lesson learned...
RX1R f/2
She didn't raise her eyes after the click for an immediate second shot?
Anyway, a very good picture like it is, the concentration of her eyes outside the frame has something mysterious.

jim251

She didn't raise her eyes after the click for an immediate second shot?
Anyway, a very good picture like it is, the concentration of her eyes outside the frame has something mysterious.
Pieter, since you asked... First of all since the RX1 is a full-time silent camera (leaf shutter and sounds=off) it will never disturb the peace by itself. When I took the pic I remained locked-on and ready for the eyes to come up when boom, I get heavily bumped into by someone not paying attention to where they were going. That brought the eyes up but then I was no longer in ready-mode. I would have stayed for more but she handed me my ticket and I was then expected to move on... Thanks, glad you like...

Saxbike

Pier on the St Johns River

Date Taken: 2016-01-16 11:56:36
Camera Model: ILCE-7
Lens: FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS
Focal Length: 17 mm
Aperture: f/5.6
Exposure Time: 1/4000 sec
ISO: 320

Squall off the Coast

Date Taken: 2016-01-16 15:52:20
Camera Model: ILCE-7