The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

Bugleone

vivek........Actually I DO like that pic as it has the makings of a really excellent image!......for me it needs some discrete cropping (which i usually hate to do myself!).......the dark patch lower left, and bulk of tree needs to be cropped off, thus placing couple on left 'third',..and, buildings on right bank of river could be darker and thus bring out white wedding dress.......

........Just how it seems to me, please don't take any criticism!

pegelli

Spot the dog (I only spotted it when looking at the shot on my computer, never noticed it in the field)

A6000 + Industar 61 (53/2.8)

Bugleone

Pegelli....is this a recent shot?....do you sitll use the KM 5D now? Interesting that this looks just as good 'on screen' as 20 meg shots. That old Sony 6meg sensor went into so many good cameras and always performed well!

pegelli

Pegelli....is this a recent shot?....do you sitll use the KM 5D now? Interesting that this looks just as good 'on screen' as 20 meg shots. That old Sony 6meg sensor went into so many good cameras and always performed well!
Thanks, it's a shot from 2009, when I was using the A700 and KM5D "side-by-side" regularly. The camera still gets used by our daughter and by myself occasionaly. AF is slow (but accurate) and operation a bit sluggish versus more recent cameras, but it still delivers fine images. I've made prints up to A3+ with it and no complaints. Using it usually cures me of GAS, so it has saved me tons of money :ROTFL: