The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FI: NEW A7r for $199

V

Vivek

Why list something they can not honor? I have had a few spooky (on ebay) transactions involving paypal, recently. I got refunded but the seller(s) got to keep the cash in their account for a few days. Maybe this is a ploy to balance the books? :confused:

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I ordered and paid for one...

Then on another site a Sony sponsored banner had the price at $1899 ... clicking on the banner took you to the store where it listed the price at $199.

I assume some poor intern will be shown the door on Monday when they figure this out.

Bob

The Ute

I ordered and paid for one...

Then on another site a Sony sponsored banner had the price at $1899 ... clicking on the banner took you to the store where it listed the price at $199.

I assume some poor intern will be shown the door on Monday when they figure this out.

Bob
I'd expect so.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Bob let us know when you get the I'm sorry email we had a technical error in our listing. Now if you get one than your all our hero. Lol

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I tried Mike they took the A77II out of my cart before I had a chance to buy it. It was in stock so figured what the heck. No go

You folks keep us posted on there emails.

The Ute

I will take 2 from you. :)

I predict that the A7r will enjoy a cult status soon when all the future cameras become boringly silent. :)
I'm afraid both of us will be holding nothing but air in the end but it should be fun
to see how they wiggle out of this.:toocool: