The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Batis 85mm 1.8

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I did not pre order this lens simply because I did not have the money up front at the time. Now if someone has a chance to get extra one with there preorders or knows where I can grab one in stock please let me know. I'm leaving Thursday for NY via driving a truck . I get into NY on the 14th . I'm hoping for extra stock to service on the web but I'm getting nervous as this maybe too popular on release. I'm willing to pay a extra 100 dollars for it, so if something pops up please let me know. I'm shooting a big gig starting the 19th and love to have it although I did rent the 70-200 so I am covered but love to get a early test on this Batis for everyone. I can also reroute myself while driving if it's within the area. I actually have 2 main routes to travel.

Email is best guymancuso at me.com