The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

re A7rII.. Does it not seem a tad strange that..

Knorp

New mail from Sony, deliveries delayed too in France, not before the 14th of august.
Dutch customers are better informed...
Not necessarily better, just earlier perhaps ...
Sorry Louis, seems we are in the same boat.

Jim DE

I had to contact the Sony Store USA on another item and asked if the estimated ship date of 8/4/15 was still valid for the a7rII? For what it's worth the rep checked and verified 8/4 estimated ship date from them in the USA was still correct.

algrove

At least here's two I shot last saturday.
Shot at mid day, street in shadow and very bright sky.
Not very impressed by the resolution but dynamic range looks quite impressive.
(rem: shot with pre-serie body, raw cannot be shared)

I know this street in Paris.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have little doubt it will be better than the A7r (not too difficult really.) Whether or not it will deliver as much as folks are hoping for, or whether it proves to be better than any of the near future competition will remain to be seen. We'll know in a few weeks, Guy will have one of the first :ROTFL:! I suspect most Sony shooters will be very happy to have this update.

Knorp

I have little doubt it will be better than the A7r (not too difficult really.) Whether or not it will deliver as much as folks are hoping for, or whether it proves to be better than any of the near future competition will remain to be seen. We'll know in a few weeks, Guy will have one of the first :ROTFL:! I suspect most Sony shooters will be very happy to have this update.
As I no longer have my A7R the all new A7RM2 will be much better in every aspect: not too difficult really ... :p

Kind regards.

:watch: